Comment on page
NFT Royalties Settings
- 2.Click "Connect to Web3" at the top of the page
- 3.Head to the "SetNftRoyaltyFeeAsOwner" Function.
- 4.Fill in your details as follows and click "Write" (note: a small gas fee will be required to set the royalties).
nftContractfield should be the contract address of your NFT Collection.
feeReceiveaddress should be the address you would like to allocate to collection royalties from (this can be the address you're using or any other address you wish to use)
royaltyFeePercentageis the percentage value you wish your royalties to be for your collection.
royaltyFeeDenominatorcan be used to set a more precise royalty fee.
- 9.For example, for a 6% Royalty Fee, you would set the
royaltyFeePercentageto 6 and the
6% royalty fee (as example)
- The maximum royalty percentage is 10% on the NestX NFT Marketplace.
- Keep in mind that your royalty fee is taken at the expense of the seller. Higher royalty fees may discourage people from listing your NFTs.